1. Mom of three crazy, wonderful, beautiful chaotic children.
2. I met my husband in 6th grade. Well, I watched as he participated in a dance-off at one of our small town's middle school dances. He may or may not have been wearing a yellow Hawaiian shirt.
3. I worked at Disney World where 'Dreams Come True' and each interaction leaves with “Have a Magical Day!”
4. I lived in Italy for four years. My second little came along while overseas, and she traveled to 17 different countries before setting a foot on American soil when she was two and a half years old.
5. We moved to Oregon, having all our household goods shipped from Italy, without ever visiting the Pacific Northwest. We needed a forever home to raise our family and couldn’t be happier with Canby, Oregon.
"Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures" – Lewis Carroll
The best things in life are the people closest to us and experiences shared. Adventure is always a good idea, regardless if it's a day hike or a stamp in a passport.
Whether I am editing photos, painting or T-Shirt making I've always had the need to create. I like to know how things are made, and I like to try to make all things. I am the most at peace when I am lost in a project.
Magical elements and beautifully written characters are what makes my soul happy. Extra points for amazing female leads.
While always a Harry Potter fan, my latest obsession is The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson. (Honestly, anything by Mr. Sanderson is brilliant!)
All things Disney or Marvel movies
I totally enjoy Fixer Upper!
I admire Joanna Gaines ability to showcase the beauty and emotion in all things old, new and handcrafted.
I love flowers. Floral print, flower fields and wild flowers make my heart happy. However, I just cannot seem to keep plants alive!